Do you love butterscotch sauce? Do you have a stash of it in the fridge? Well, now is the time to make butterscotch syrup! But don’t be fooled by its easy-to-follow recipe. In fact, it can take a few hours to make this delicious sauce. But, once you make it, you’ll never go back to using store-bought butterscotch sauce again. Here’s how to make butterscotch syrup:.
Get started with the butterscotch sauce recipe
In order to make butterscotch sauce, you first need some butter. In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Once melted, add the sugar and cook until the sugar is melted and bubbly. Remove from the heat and add the butterscotch sauce recipe. Stir until well
Cook the syrup for a few hours
Butterscotch sauce needs to simmer for a few hours before it can be used. This is to make sure that the sugar and butter have a chance to combine and create a smooth, creamy sauce. But, don’t worry, it won’t take long! In just a few hours, you should have a delicious butterscotch syrup.
Make sure you have the ingredients for butterscotch sauce
Butterscotch sauce is made from two ingredients: sugar and butter. Without those two ingredients, butterscotch sauce would be nothing.
To make sure you have the ingredients for butterscotch sauce, you’ll need to purchase them in bulk. You can also find butterscotch sauce in grocery stores and online.
How to make butterscotch sauce.
1. In a small saucepan, heat 1/2 cup of water to boiling.
2. Add 1/4 cup of sugar and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Add 1/2 cup of butterscotch molasses and stir until the molasses has dissolved.
4. Boil the mixture for 2 minutes, then remove it from the heat and let it cool for 10 minutes.
5. Pour the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
6. Pour the mixture into a jar and let it cool for 1-2 hours before using.
Start with the butterscotch sauce recipe and follow the steps to make a delicious and unique syrup. But be sure to have all the ingredients you need to make the sauce, so you can enjoy a delicious treat without any trouble.